Let us show you How to Move to Spain Safely and Successfully ….
What does the Course include?
- The course is divided into 12 Modules.
- Each module covers an important topic related to moving to Spain. (see details here)
- Each Module contains a short introduction video, information to read and research to carry out. Most modules include a downloadable worksheet for you to complete. Some modules may include extra explanatory videos and/or eBooklets to download.
How long does the course take?
- The course is designed for a module to be completed each week. ie. 12 weeks for completion
- However, if you prefer to access all the materials immediately simply send us an email and we will give you access.
- IMPORTANT: You have access to the materials for SIX MONTHS so do not worry if you take longer to complete some of the modules. You will have plenty of time!
What is the difference between VIP and Standard?
- The VIP course includes TWO FREE VIDEO CALL CONSULTATIONS (approx 45 minute duration) with Lisa of another member of her team. These consultations will allow us to answer any queries or doubts you have and allow you to make the right decisions regarding you relocation.
- The standard course does not include any free consultations, unless you plan to purchase s property in the Malaga or Valencia region.
- Extra consultations are offered, subject to availability at the cost of €50 for 30 minutes.
You say the VIP course is 100% refundable when contracting a relocation package. How does that work?
- I believe that preparation is key to a successful relocation and by taking this course you will be very well prepared for a successful move to Spain.
- If you are planning to move to the Malaga, Costa del Sol region and sign up for our Move To Malaga Relocation Packages, we will deduct the cost of the VIP course from the cost of your relocation package (see prices here).
- If you are planning to move to the Valencia region, we will put you in contact with our colleagues there who will offer you the same!
When and how will I receive my Login Details?
Once you payment has been received you will receive an email like this:
Why am I not receiving your emails?
- Sometimes your email app or the program will block emails sent by Moving to Spain Online. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that 100% of our emails will make it to your Inbox, some of them will end up in Junk or Spam. Please check to see if the ‘missing’ emails are there before contacting us.
- To prevent this issue you can add email@example.com as a safe sender and add us to your whitelist. If you don’t know how to do this, we can help you or this article ‘whitelist an email address’ is very helpful.